Would you like to save €1,000’s In Probate Fees in Ireland
We at O’Shea Legal provide you with a fixed fee and low cost probate service for sorting out the affairs of a person, who has died with or without a will, no matter how small or large the estate.
Would you like our help to quickly sort out the affairs of your relative or friend, wherever they lived, without the usual stress and without being charged a percentage of the value of the estate?
Explain in simple terms what service you provide?
When a person dies with assets valued more than €20,000.00 an application to the High Court Probate Office must be made to obtain a Grant of Probate when there is a Will or, Letters of Administration where there is no Will. Nothing can be done without this document.
The probate procedure, which you can do yourself, involves a lot of form filling, letter writing, telephone calls, maths calculations, revenue returns and interviews with the Probate Office, not to speak of delays if you are not familiar with the process. Many people find it stressful and time consuming especially if there is inheritance tax to pay or assets to sell. Many are not aware of their legal obligations and fearful of being sued in these litigious times.
Most prefer to leave the hassle to the professionals however the probate solicitors’ fees that are usually charged are quite high. These are often as much as 1% to 2% of the value of the assets. A fee of 2% of an estate worth 400k would be €8,000.00 plus vat @ 23%- €1,840.00 = €9,840.00 plus outlays!!!
At O’Shea Legal we can solve all these problems by getting the job done quickly and at a low fixed cost. We do such a large volume of this type of work you benefit from low fees, fixed fees regardless of the value of the estate, quick turnaround, freedom from stress and the benefit of experienced professionals on tap to answer all your questions.
Why use probate experts?
- At O’Shea Legal you receive an all in fixed fee quote upfront in writing, with no hidden extras, no added % fees, no added hourly rates and nothing more to pay for the service you select. We will not charge you for calling us to see how your case is progressing!
- We are confident of beating any quote so request a Quote now!
- You get the benefit of our extensive expertise with over 30 years experience and hundreds of satisfied clients. Our principal, Eoin O’Shea is highly qualified being a qualified solicitor and having a Diploma in Trusts, Taxes and Estate Planning. He is also a member of the ‘Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners’ (STEP) and a member of ‘Solicitors for the Elderly’.
- You get the benefit of the best available protections in your dealings with us as the firm is registered with and regulated by The Law Society of Ireland.
- If required, funds may be held by us in a Client Account strictly in compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.
- You have peace of mind since we carry professional indemnity insurance.
- No upfront payment required when you avail of our full probate service in Dublin.
- We take care of all the paperwork and trips to the Probate Office. All you do is sign!
- We can arrange for confidential papers, Will and deeds to be collected by hand nationwide for secure delivery to us.
- House maintenance, sale through Auctioneer and legal services can also be arranged as optional extras.
- Our probate experts are experienced in dealing with people recently bereaved and speak to you with compassion and in plain, easy to understand English.
- You need not worry about the paperwork. We write all the letters, complete and file complex Inland Revenue Returns (now 20 pages of questions) and draft all the necessary probate papers.
- We can guide you on how to benefit from Inheritance Tax rules to maximise your inheritance.
- We can place advertisements to protect you from claims against the estate after the estate is wound up.
- We can arrange to pay the funeral expenses from the estate at an early stage to minimise the hassle for you.
- We can process the application for the State death grant.
- With a Diploma in trusts and Estate Planning you get to deal with a highly qualified, professional and reliable firm.
So why not get a no obligation fixed fee quote now. You could save a lot of money. If you have questions, why not call or email us now without obligation and we will be happy to answer your queries without charge.
No solicitor/client relationship or duty of care or liability of any nature shall exist or be deemed to exist between O'Shea Legal and you until you have received confirmation in writing from us in which we confirm our appointment as your Solicitors.
*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
All original testimonials on view at reception
Many thanks for all your help over the past three years with grateful appreciation.
Our Legal Publications
Shopping cart under construction.
The Executors Guide - 'At last a step by step guide, composed in plain english, for the executor or administrator who chooses not to employ a solicitor. This book contains invaluable advice and tips on how to get the difficult task of winding up an estate of a deceased person done as quickly as possible avoiding the traps for the unwary. It covers all the steps from the grave to the final distribution of the estate. It can save the estate thousands of euro in legal fees'
News & Articles
October 12, 2012
October 12, 2012
‘Thank you for doing the probate work on my father’s estate at a fixed cost. I had been quoted an exorbitant percentage by another firm…..’
‘Your friendly approach and reassuring phone calls helped me through the stressful task of sorting out my uncle’s affairs…..’
‘…a small gift in appreciation for your attention to detail in getting my sisters estate settled up quickly and keeping the other relatives at bay…’.
J.G. Baltimore, Cork.
‘I had no idea what was involved in being an executor. Thanks for all the help and advice in keeping me on the right path and getting the job done quickly……’
C.C. Churchtown, Dublin.
‘Well done on heading off the threatened probate court case which would have cost the estate thousands in wasted legal fees……’